- Plan and develop the delivery of the Group Communication strategy into robust communications programs and plans for the Downstream Directorate in support of the ADNOC Group’s corporate strategy, culture and values, and continuously enhance engagement.
- Contribute to the development of an effective corporate communications system in order to reach out to all employees, deliver consistent messages and ensure a two-way communication stream relating to Downstream Communications.
- Support Downstream Communications in identifying opportunities for improving communication with internal and external audiences to achieve the business objectives.
Support in managing the content with the overall communications efforts and objectives of Downstream Communications.
- Analyze and review the effectiveness of communication messages, tools and channels, and continuously identify improvements to the communication strategy of Downstream Communications to ensure that communication is focused on driving business results.
- Develop and implement the Group’s communication plans pertaining to Downstream Communications while defining objectives, metrics, communication tools, channels and target audience, and aligning to business needs.
- Plan and supervise engagement and awareness opportunities to increase and support strategic initiatives and programs within Downstream Communications.
- Review Downstream Communications material, messages in order to ensure optimum internal promotion of the Group’s brands, internal strategic initiatives, and projects.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of all communication programs and initiatives relating to Downstream Communications to ensure consistency, transparency and effectiveness of internal communication throughout the Group.
- Create strong, ongoing client relationships with business and corporate functional leaders and heads, and other internal clients relating to
- Downstream Communications issues.
- Strong knowledge of market and using behavior analysis tools.
- Hands on knowledge and experience of delivering all aspects of the marketing/communication mix particularly creating promotional literature, event management and use of various media tools.
- Strong written communications skills.
- Strong knowledge of communication strategy development and implementation experience.
- Knowledge of ADNOC’s operations and various sectors, and ability to lead the delivery of tailored solutions in line with specific business requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
- 8 years of experience.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A