Website Sharaf DG
AMO Branding is responsible to, monitor and report on Branding performance (available inventory of spaces, leased spaces, income generation, etc) and follow objectives under the guidance of Branding Manager.
- Forecast, maintain and analyze department/category merchandise MIS analytics based on actual sales, sales forecasts, company order parameters, inventory checks, forth coming events, replenishment needs, etc
- Responsible for the merchandise planning and control of the product range including the responsibility for selecting merchandise, planning long term buying strategy and negotiating price structures, delivery dates, specific merchandise requirements and contracts
- Assist in the creation of merchandise plans for the category based on insights gained from merchandise analytics, customer preference, historical trends and future outlook projected by the buyer
- Ensure optimum category inventory levels are maintained keeping in mind store requirements as well as working capital constraints.
- Help review the merchandise plans on a periodic basis to ensure profit is maximized and maintained to reach target levels.
- Strong Planning and Organizing Skills, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills, Communication Skills, Negotiation & Presentation Skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Educational Qualification : Post Graduate.
- Professional Certifications : MBA in Sales and Marketing is desirable.
- Experience (Yrs & Field) : 8years + in Category Management in Retail Industry preferably in Electronics industry.
Company: Sharaf DG
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Strategy/Planning Business Development
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A