Website National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- To provide and maintain, on an on-going basis, a daily sales report, figures, forecasting & any other record which may be required by the Unit
- Head to keep up-to-date records of sales & performance.
- Achieve assigned revenue targets, AUM, CASA and customer acquisition targets.
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Acquire and manage client relationships by offering the bank’s insurance, investment products, Mortgage, BFS products and Services across the identified customer segments to achieve financial and non-financial business objectives.
- Responsible for acquiring clients as well as managing, maintaining and deepening the relationships through the expertise in Financial planning and the selling of various personal Financial & Investment products.
- Achieve best in class productivity in order to maximize the efficiency of the sales process.
- To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, in accordance with the agreed business plans.
- High sales drive and energy levels. Ability to thrive in high pressure environments.
- Good reputation and contact with HNWI’s, prominent businessmen etc
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking practice and theory.
- Good teamwork and negotiation skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate with finance or equivalent University Degree.
- 5 years’ experience in Financial industry
Company: National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business Finance Accounting/Auditing
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A