Website National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Now it’s your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We’re looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we’ll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
- Prepare, assess and recommend loan product applications and maintenance requests and forward for approval to Consumer Processing Unit.
- Receive and process customer requests (e.g. account opening, FAB online requests, returned cheque delivery, etc.)
- Generate leads for Elite and Elite Gold programs by referring eligible and potential customers to Elite lounges and centres.
- Meet individual sales targets.
- Attract new customers to branch through personal relations and existing customer referrals.
- Educate Classic and Advantage customers about automated channels including ATM, call centre and FAB online and promote their migration to these channels.
- Encourage customers to build their balances with the bank in order to migrate to higher customer programs.
- Actively sell/cross-sell asset and liability products to new and existing customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- 3 years’ relevant experience in the banking sector. Familiarity with bank products and related policies and procedures
Company: National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business Finance Accounting/Auditing
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A