Website National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- The jobholder will prepare a self-development plan, agree it with Team Leader/ Line Manager and work progressively towards achieving it. Seek best practices from other peers and colleagues. Would be required to attend training sessions as planned by management.
- SME plays a significant role in driving the economic health of the UAE and specifically Abu Dhabi market and represent the majority of business in the economy. As the world continues to become more connected, SME’s will increasingly become international and that FAB is better placed to meet their needs by increasing strength to support domestic SME business.
- Recognize early warning signals of unsatisfactory account conduct, and pursue the collection of past due loans.
- Ensure effective utilization of limits in order to maximize profitability.
- Prepare Credit Application (CA), analyze financial statements, and make it ready for approvals.
- Increase depth and breadth of Relationship with existing customers.
- Utilization of limits for the new approved limits.
- Increased sales volumes/ market shares in target market.
- Regularly monitor MIS reports for FX and Trade Working Capital revenues and utilizations.
- Continuously seek to increase revenue margins from customers.
- Compliance with bank related policies and procedures, and Business Banking standards in structuring & pricing of limits.
- Knowledge of Commercial Banking including the competitive landscape, with a detailed knowledge of competitor propositions
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through a broad range of products and services.
- Strong knowledge of SME proposition
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Educational Level: Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience selling banking products or in a financial industry
Company: National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business Finance Accounting/Auditing
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A