Website Jumeirah Group
An exciting role has arisen in the Food & Beverage department at Madinat Jumeirah Resort for a highly motivated and hardworking individual. The main purpose of this position is to responsible for the warm welcome of all the restaurant’s guests in a friendly and timely manner and provide knowledgeable, friendly, professional and efficient F&B support to all colleagues ensuring maximum guest satisfaction in a manner consistent with Madinat Jumeirah standards
- Practice high standards of personal presentation in accordance with JI & MJ Grooming & Presentation Standards
- Ensures hostess desk/door is manned at all times so that all customers receive a friendly & prompt welcome.
- Demonstrate trust, support and respect towards team members in day-to-day work activities.
- Identify and take all opportunities to enhance the quality of service.
- Offer assistance to colleagues when required, to ensure designated work goals are met.
- Seek assistance from other team members, supervisors and managers when required.
- Meet all reasonable needs and requests of customers within acceptable enterprise time frames.
- Conduct communication with customers and colleagues in a polite, professional and friendly manner.
- Knowledgeable of all in-house services as well as local information and be able to assist guests when questioned.
- Actively uses the standards detailed in F&B Enquiry/ Booking Checklist when taking Restaurant enquiries or bookings.
- Schedule dining reservations and arranges parties or special services for customers according to the Restaurant Reservations SOP.
- Recognize customer dissatisfaction promptly and take action to resolve the situation according to individual level of responsibility and MJ customer feedback/ complaint procedures.
- Greets guests, and escorts them to tables, and provides menus.
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- You must have a basic understanding of Food & Beverage operation
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage applications (Epicure, Micros)
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 1 year experience in similar role in a five-star hotel or standalone restaurant
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A