Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeping Attendant to join the team at Jumeirah Living. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Maintain high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all time, report for duty punctually wearing correct uniform and provide a courteous and professional service to internal and external customers to ensure Jumeirah Standards are complied with.
- Ensure all equipment on assigned blocks is kept cleaned and good working order at all times in order to attain maximum life span of all housekeeping machines.
- Perform any other duties that management may reasonably require.
- Ensure daily involvement in stocking and organizing supplies so certain adequate supplies are provided to hotel guests.
- Ensure complete understanding in handling housekeeping cleaning chemicals and other equipment to guarantee safety while at work.
- Ensure complete understanding of and adheres to the policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety to ensure accurate procedures are followed in case of emergency.
- Refresh towels, linen, toilet amenities, room amenities, etc. to maintain a comfortable environment for all guests in the resort.
- Constantly being aware of the room status on assigned blocks and public areas and ensures that assigned blocks including the corridors, back of the house areas, stairways, and service pantries are kept safe and clean and to report any defects to team leaders to ensure that the cleanliness and the orderliness in the assigned areas are maintained at all times.
- Good communication skills
- Floor & public area cleaning skills
- Linen room organizing
- Knowledgeable in use of cleaning products
- Good verbal and written English skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in similar capacity in a hospitality establishment
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A