Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has been arisen for Plumber position to join Engineering team in Jumeirah Creekside Hotel. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- To carry out PPR, PVC pipe repairs and regular PPM of PRVs.
- Repair and maintenance of plumbing systems in the guest rooms, public area’s and food and beverage facilities of SBU.
- To advise supervisor promptly of any problem or challenges.
- Ensure all the work order, PPM & CWA’s are executed and maintenance works as directed by the team leaders.
- To Maintain Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Plunge Pool according to Dubai Municipality standards
- To select correct material from engineering store and request for purchase for new items through the store keeper.
- Testing of water quality parameters in guest rooms, swimming pools, Jacuzzi and public areas
- To organise work in a skilled and professional manner.
- To carry out skilled mechanical works as relevant.
- To ensure safe working condition for yourself and your colleagues and report of any unsafe working condition
- To adhere to quarterly cleaning of shower heads in guest rooms and public areas as per Legionella standards
- Knowledge of various trades like mechanical, electrical etc would be very helpful.
- Good English communication (Spoken and Written)
- To carry out skilled maintenance and repairs under direction and supervision.
- Safety Training (Fire Fighting Training)
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in installation / maintaining of all plumbing services.
- Technical Diploma, Secondary School Certificate or any other technical qualifications related to Plumbing works.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A