Website Best Buy
- The Sales Consultant ensures Best Buy delivers a world-class customer experience as THE destination and authority for technology products and services. You will provide velocity and solution support to solve customer needs to ensure that no customer is left unserved or underserved.
- Support sales strategies in partnership with the Sales Manager to achieve operating results, growth objectives, and overall financial performance goals.
- Ensure inventory and merchandising standards are maintained in outlet store area.
- Implement assigned responsibilities from store leadership in outlet area to engage customers using selling skills to build complete, connected
- solutions while maintaining a balance of high velocity and high service.
- Demonstrate excellence in execution of selling skills, and selling strategy as evidenced by coaching forms and Customer Metrics (NPS and Mystery Shops).
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales Business Development
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A