Website Best Buy
This position is responsible to receive and ship merchandise to/from store and to stock merchandise in the warehouse or on the sales floor.
- Accurately documents movement of merchandise.
- Stocks merchandise on the sales floor.
- Packages merchandise for shipment and completes bill of lading for transfers
- Prepares merchandise for home delivery.
- Applies security tag to product and moves it to sales floor or warehouse storage.
- Assists in the receiving of drop shipments
- Removes merchandise from truck and compare against packing list.
- Packages merchandise for shipment to return to Distribution Centers.
- Operates equipment according to company safety standards to assist in moving merchandise.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to lift or maneuver 50-100 pounds, with or without accommodations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months experience in retail, customer service or related fields
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing
Job Location: Lubbock, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A