Website Best Buy
You will support the direction of the Assistant Store Manager – Operations in delivering efficient and effective processing, company goal attainment, shrink plan integrity, safety and profitability within the store.
- Handles necessary authorizations and customer/employee resolutions at the front of store and on the phone.
- Provides on-going coaching, training and motivation to team members and other store personnel as needed to achieve financial goals, department and store shrink plans and front of store goals along with high standards of customer service.
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures for transactions and interactions at the front of the store are followed including: visual merchandise standards, checkout, pickup, returns / exchanges / trade-ins, and recycling.
- Provide input to Assistant Store Manager – Operations on employee performance and development needs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Ability to successfully coach and mentor others
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience with coaching and recognition
- 6 months experience in sales environment
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or related field
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Oakdale, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A