Website Azizi Developments
The Director of Learning & Development will be leading the training and development department, overseeing all activities of the team members. He/She will lead the department in the creation of training programs and material and will also analyze ongoing programs in order to ensure quality training is provided to business departments and there is a constant improvement in training programs and initiatives. Works closely and in collaboration with various department heads and employees in developing unique and effective training solutions specific to the different departments.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Manage training budget.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals Good computer and database skills
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Learning & Developemt Manager/Director.
- BS degree in education, human resources or relevant field
Company: Azizi Developments
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Training
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A