Responsible to manage WMS (Manhattan/JDA) operational support and furnish with the training plan within Distribution Center/Warehouse. To secure availability and running operations, as well to drive and support further development projects in the DCs. Support the day to day warehouse activities by trouble shooting, escalating & resolving user issues in support of the Operations. Act as the ‘Expert in their field and provide expert 1st level support.
- Act as bridge between Operations and IT to align the requirements and meet agreed SLAs
- Responsible to ensure WMS & host systems are in sync.
- Recommend action plans & process enhancements to reduce warehouse errors & efficiencies.
- Serve as a liaison between IT and Operation Team on WMS issues & Support operation for their day to day activities related to WMS
- Liaise with Customer Service on quality issues which effect warehouse performance goals.
- Develops, maintains and ensures clear and effective documentation of WMS processes and procedures; and supports department
- Resolves support requests related to the WMS or any related interfaces or ancillary systems.
- Take initiative to resolve discrepancies & ensure the Operations team are supported & issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Conduct UAT (User acceptance Testing) for changes and developments.
- Responsible for the supervision of a team and / or function within ones own area of expertise and to achieve company objectives.
- Priorities workload & process information to meet deadlines whilst maintaining accurate files.
- English language skills.
- Advance user in all Microsoft tools and SQL query
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelors degree.
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment – preferably within shipping, logistics or supply chain departments
- Hands on WMS exposure is a mus
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Analyst Information Technology Other
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A