- Your role will be to deliver and maintain exemplary standards of visual merchandising, including designing promotional campaigns, giving recommendations, and implementing action plans. You will train the store staff on brand standards, provide on-going coaching, and be a pivotal part of the brand team, working to implement plans for new store openings and new market entry. You will also be responsible for assessing the visual standards of the store and ensuring best practice is followed by staff.
- The ability to apply sound brand principles to projects and campaigns
- Computer literate.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- A Qualification in Visual Merchandising or Art & Design is also an advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in budget planning and control
- At least 3 years’ retail operations experience including 2 years in visual merchandising management
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Art/Creative Customer Service General Business
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A